2011年12月21日 星期三

Term Break started!


Well,that is something wrong with my language bar and i forced to type in English...
Haiya,as long as you understand my English and please do not misunderstand anything due to my poor English...


It is so nice to have holidays!
Finished busy with my common test and house moving thingy...
Feel relieved...
Thank God for looking over me during that super duper stress week...
The side effect of being stressed is BLUR...
I do not know why suddenly i can be so blur until i forgot my hard disk is with me...
And i told my friend that i left it in Singapore...
Overused my brain already huh...
And i also eat a lot during the first few days when i was in Kluang...
Lok Lok, Curry mee and of course potato chips!
I bought 3 packets of potato chips yesterday...
And now only left one lying on my dining table...
Started to feel so guilty as my figure is going to expand horizontally...
And also bad diet leads to bad health...
Having a bad digestion system and yet i ate so much to burden them...
Hope i can control a bit...
For health and figure sake...


I went to do something to my hair...
Maybe just started a few days so i hate it so much...
Erm...
With no much hair and the problematic fringe i have...
My hair is very nipis now...
Hope my hair will grow faster and longer...
The nipis hair i have make my face looked bigger...
Haiz...


Watched Alvin and the Chipmunks 3 with my 2 girl-friends...
Actually i never watch this series of movie before...
But not so lost when i watch this movie la...
But after we finished watching the movie,i realized that there are all parents brought their kids to watch this movie...
Haha...
We are over- aged people who still watching this kiddy movie...
Anyway i think the movie is nice la...
Educational and humorous,reminds me of my childhood days...
Sometimes i think that it is not the point of watching what kind of movie but the people who watch the movie with you...
Some people can make the movie nice with their existence during the showing of the movie...
But i am that kind of quite calm person and control my laughters and shouting when i watch movie...
So i still glad that someone willing to watch movie with me...haha...


After that we went to sing k...
Few months i do not sing k already...
Miss the moments of singing the extremely high pitch...
Not necessary to sing well but to sing for fun...
Songs of the day: Jian Ao from Lee Jia Wei...
Joey and i shouted and shouted...
Haha...
Of course cannot reach the high pitch la...
But very fun la...XP


I love to spend time with my friends...
My holidays used to be staying at home and have a drama marathon...
But now holidays can be the only chance for us to meet up with friends,yum cha and gossiping non-stop...
Love girls talks...
Love to sing k with you girls...
Love to spend my time with you...


My break is just started...
But next week i will be having a camp and go to someplace that i once went...
Looking forward for my term break!

沒有留言:

張貼留言