2013年3月4日 星期一

A new friend...


Ok,suddenly think of someone said my blogs are mostly in Chinese...=P
So this time special a bit...
I will post my blog in English...=)

Holidays start almost a week...
So boring until i don't know what to do...
However,i said i had a plan for my holidays...
And therefore i get myself a new friend~
Let's welcome my new friend~jiang x 4
Whitey~~~

Now only left me in Kluang...

No one yum cha and sing k with me...
Alone sia...
This new friend of mine can sing with me...
But i'm still a beginner and try to learn the chords by myself first before my teacher gives me a proper lesson...
I wonder if my old friend---violin is crying in my wardrobe...
Heartache actually...=(
Still love my old friend who once my lover...
Just that i want to venture to a wider music world...
Which i think may help me in my singing route?
Anyway i really love the feeling of satisfaction when i can play and sing a song properly...

Actually i had a lot of guitar teachers before i want to learn it properly...
Had these chances of touching guitar and learning strumming and chords...
But C chord is the only chord that i remember no matter how many times my teachers tell me other chords' positions...
This time i want to remember as many chords as i can~
Looking forward the day that i can play and sing by myself...
The days of having callus on my finger tips returns~
This time will be a thicker one on my finger tips...
The strings are harder to press compare to violin...
But Press On,Lynn!
Hard works will not be wasted...

I love singing and music very much...
But it is hard to have someone who supports me in my singing journey...
I would not want to be self-pity all day long even though everything seems totally out of my wish...
I have to stand up and do what i want...
Already an adult...
I have to be responsible to my choices and my life...
Don't want to live in regrets...
Just want to make my dream comes true...
I may not success after all the hard works...
But at least i know i tried...

Whitey...
Hope you can help me to become a good performer...
I'm just a girl who love to sing very very much...
Time won't fade this passion...
And i will try to reach my destination when i still able to do so...
No regrets...

沒有留言:

張貼留言