2011年9月19日 星期一

Finally,it ends...

Rainy day!

Flyers...

 It rained again!

 Flyers and brochures~

 Joey and me~n.n

 Finally we snapped his photo!Our supervisor!XP

 Me with a "handful" of balloons!!!

Joey with the "handful" of balloons...n.n 

 Joey and me with the bunch of balloons...n.n

 Roger was distributing balloon...

Finally...
My part time promoter job came to an end...
I just came back from Segamat, last stop of my promoter job...
Thank God that we can come back so early...
We actually have to work from 10am to 10pm...
The long working time caused me half-dead...
And the weather made me wanna die!
The sun was smiling so bright to us!
And it burned my face...
My face now is in red...
I am not shy-ing...
Just...
The sunlight kissed my face violently...
I wonder my skin has to take how long time to go back to fair skin again...T.T

I am waiting this moment since 3 days ago...
Haha...
Which is the the first day of Segamat roadshow...XP
Because the hotel is...
Uhmm...
I do not know how to describe...
All i can say is:"I love the Muar's hotel !"XP

Today is our last day in Segamat...
The boss of the shop requested our team to split to 2 teams...
And the 2 teams go to his different branches to have the roadshow...
And therefore i was separated with Joey...><
But thank God for the weather...
Not so hot as the previous 2 days...
And there was good sales too...
Therefore we could come back home so early...XP

Roger was too boring and started killing the flies that stayed on our booth by uhm...
You know...
A few "papers"...XP
And he killed some of them successfully!
This condition actually is not so good as there is a Chinese verse said:
"得空到在那边打苍蝇"
Which means people too free and start to kill flies...
Why flies?
Uhm...
I also do not know...
Maybe flies are very irritating?
Haha...

Anyway...
It finally ends...
Yay!
I have to keep myself in the house for few days to avoid my skin from expose to the sunlight...
So sad seeing my skin becomes darker and darker...
My skin is not so healthy by the way...
Pimples loves me...
And i have allergy skin leh!
Please please please...><
I want to have a healthy and fair skin...><
Intensive skin care starts from now...
Going to sleep now...
This is also part of intensive skin care...
And it is efffective!n.n
Goodnight!

沒有留言:

張貼留言