2011年9月5日 星期一

Tears...


Just came back from a yum cha session with church friends...
Feel nice to talk to them...
Can't really sleep now...
Feelings are stirring inside my heart...

Tears only worthy for those who really care...
I want to cry as loud as i can...
But my sensibility asked me to keep all the sadness inside me...
I am helpless...
I am in grieve...
I just tried to make myself to accept what i am facing now...
But seems like things went wrong...
Am i to blame?
Am i the one who did wrong?

God is stretching me like a balloon...
He keeps reminding me how i should do...
But the pain is unbearable...
I am undergoing a very critical period...
I can only seek God's wills during this period...
Because i really don't know who to believe...
I thought everything will be fine after i gave myself sometimes to calm down and try to think and act like a God's child...
But more disappointments came to me...
To pull me down...
To blame myself...

I am an emotional person...
I need time to calm myself down...
It is a hard time as i will keep thinking many things and self-blaming...
Blame myself for acting so harshly?
Blame myself for not resolving the problems in a rational way?
I really don't know should i torture myself in that way...
As i keep adding burdens to my shoulders...

I want to cry...
As loud as i can...
I really want to...
I keep my tears and sadness inside me for a long time...
It's the time to release everything...
But i just can't...

沒有留言:

張貼留言