2011年9月15日 星期四

Purity...


As i meet more people in my life...
Despite schools,part time jobs and also streets...
The hollowness and fear grow in me...
Stronger and stronger...
Who are trustworthy?
Who are the demons in my world?
I really have no idea...
All i know is: Family members are the only people that i can put my trust on...
Only them will trust me and share my grieves...


How to hold purity of our hearts in this darkened world?
I saw many people cheated...
I saw many people tell lies...
I saw selfishness in people...
I saw many other sins that i wish i do not make during my lifetime...
But the people treat this kind of sins as normal...
If you do not follow them...
You will be isolated and ignored...
I am not going to follow your stupid and silly cheating jobs!
Even though i am being hated...
How i behave recently make me disliked by many people...
I am strict to myself...
Avoiding myself from doing any wrong things that God hate...
Even though many people cannot understand me...


Should i follow what the people say and behave?
I am not living for the people's sake!
I am living for God and myself!
I just don't understand why people can be sinned and they do not aware of it...
I am confused...
Do not know which i did is the right and which one is wrong...
Is the world seriously darkened?
Are the people seriously addicted to the poisons of the world?


I want to hold the purity in my heart...
I always long for children's innocence...
I hate to be poisoned by the world...
I prefer my childhood life...
But time will not flashback...


 Above all else, guard your heart,
for it is the wellspring of life.
Proverbs 4:23


I always remind myself by this Bible verse...
How important is it to guard our heats...
I pray for a pure heart...
I pray that God has His wills in me...
Guard my heart...
And protect me from all kinds of badness...


      

沒有留言:

張貼留言