2011年9月12日 星期一

My part-time promoter experience...

Recently i am working as a broadband promoter...
Last Wednesday i received a call from Joey and asked me whether i can join their promoter team...
I have nothing to do and i want to keep myself from thinking all the bad things and feelings...
I said yes and i went to Muar with them that night!
Sounds crazy,huh?
It was such a rush to make that decision...
Not more than 5 hours time between the time i decided to go and the time i left Kluang...
So on huh...
Haha...

We checked in to a hotel in Muar that night...
I could not believe that we actually have to sleep in such a good hotel room for 3 days!
I though we will be staying in a budget room or some other cheap cheap room...
But it was not!
I slept soundly after everyday's works!
No dream at all...
Haha...

During that 3 days...
We were promoting broadband and i saw many people's palms for umpteen times...
"Talk to my hand!"...
Haiz...
Sometimes feel so discourage but it is indeed what we will meet as a promoter...
Even me,i will also try to avoid talking with the promoters...XP


The last day in Muar,before our leaving...

We called it Android balloon...Haha...But it disappeared...><

Branch and leaves!Haha!

Joey with the balloon...

Me with the balloon...

This is the slurpee i bought today...In Kluang...

I actually enjoy talking with people...
Especially those who willing to talk and share their thoughts with us...
I also enjoy looking at the smiles on the children's faces when we distributed the balloons to them!
So sweet and innocent!
By giving them balloons is an action of putting smiles on their little faces...
How simple is this action!
And i enjoy doing it...
I love children...
But not the devil ones...
Haha...

There are 5 more days to go for me to work as a promoter...
Hope i will meet interesting people during the remainder 5 days...n.n 

沒有留言:

張貼留言