2011年10月3日 星期一

Night...


I love the tranquility of the night...
It calms me down...
However sometimes i just can't bear the loneliness which swallows me in the silence...
So i used to listen to music as i will feel like i am not alone...


Time passes through very fast during night time...
It is 2.03am now...
I just finished doing my works...
Hate to see things losing control...
Hate to see problems...
I have to get everything done...
Let everything walks in the correct paths...
Lord,please help me to get through all the challenges that You had given to me...
I willing to put myself aside and to follow Your way...
I just hope that everything can be done before school starts...
But Lord,do as You wish...
I hand over everything on Your Mighty Hands...


I wonder is it because of i always awake in the midnight...
Therefore my digestive system is a bit malfunction?
Keep having windy stomach recently...
Although i keep saying i want to sleep early for my skin's sake...
But i just can't resist the peace of the night...
Night is my time...
I prefer work during night time...
My mind is clearer...


It is the beginning of October...
That means holidays is going to end...
I cherish the time when i am in Kluang with my family...
And all the yum cha sessions with different people...
Talking and drinking...
This is the attitude of life of Kluang-ers!Haha...


What time will i go to sleep this morning?
I wonder...

沒有留言:

張貼留言