2011年8月22日 星期一

Love


How can one care if there is no love?
How can one share if there is no love?
How can one forgive if there is no love?
How can one sacrifice if there is no love?

Love is conditional...
To human being...
Love is unconditional...
From God...

I tried...
And i know i can't...
Unconditionally...
Sometimes I rather to live alone...
To avoid fight among the people...
I long for peaceful life...
However...
People will not let you to live in this manner as you wish...
Or this is my problem?

How complicated is the adult world...
I wish to go back to the simple minded me...
To protect myself in this complicated society...
I ought to become a perseverance person...
To avoid being hurt...
To avoid any deceives...
Who i can give my beliefs in this world?
I hesitated... 

沒有留言:

張貼留言