2011年8月30日 星期二

Today is better than yesterday!


My Poly life of Year 2 Semester 1 has came to an end...
To me, my Year 2 Semester 1 is like roller coaster...
I never fail a module in my poly life until i came to this semester...
Feel so discouraged and self-blaming...
But thank God...
I tried to buck up for my exam...
And i did not feel so lost as my common test...
I do not hope for an excellent result...
I just hope i can pass my every module...
I love the feeling of working hard...
Especially when you see the outcome is what you proud and satisfy with...
It is an indescribable wonderful feeling!
I do not want to disappoint myself...
And also my parents and the most important : God...
I always believe that i can go to Singapore and study...
And i got scholarship...
All of these is His blessings to me...
I always thankful and cherish everything i got in Singapore...
If i did not have a chance to study in Singapore...
I would not go through so many things that i never experience before in Kluang...

We managed to move to a new house during July...
And i really thank God of this...
A nice environment, there is a tv, near to school, can cook...
However...
I have to say that everyone has their own way of living...
And yes i am the one stress on hygiene...
I cannot live in a dusty environment...
I cannot stand messy tables or whatever...
And i think that i have the responsible to take good care of the house...
But real life is always contrary to what we wish for...

I love machining this semester...
I used to feel stressful during machining class...
I still remember that i looked so lost during my first machining class...
I could not believe that i actually have to operate a machine which is heavier than me!
But now the machine is still much heavier than me la...
What i trying to say is i love programming la...
Haha...
No need to use conventional machine...
All the machine we use is CNC...
Which  machining lecturer used to joke with :"See(point to the monitor) and see(point to the machine)"...
After doing all the programs thingy,the machine will follow the commands we keyed in...
So slack huh...
Haha...
But somehow the programs part actually screwed my brain la...
Especially turning...
I love milling more...wahahaha...

I love to have friends in Singapore...
We share the same problems and we went through all the hardships together...
It is a very beautiful friendship and brother- and sister-hood...
Finally i have someone to talk to...
Thank God for this...
However,sometime i still love to keep the real me in my diary...
Maybe i should?
Someone asked : "What if someone discovers your diary and he or she read your diary leh?"
I replied : "Diary is a very personal thing to everyone else...To me,my diary is the real me,i would not like to let people to know the other side of me because sometime even me,i also cannot accept that kind of me...If the person read and he or she spreads the contents to the people out there...I will be very sad,but i will not do any respond or confront...As God is justice...If he or she spreads that means he or she already exposed his or her action of reading my diary..."
Sounds scary huh?
Haha...
But it is indeed what i will do...
I love to keep it for myself...
And also God...
Diary reminds me of the happiness,hardships,feelings,sadness that i went through...
And shows how i become mature in thinking and also in the way i treat people...

Now i'm enjoying my holidays!
Woohoo!
My target is to enrich myself by reading all kinds of reading materials...
And also get rid of pimples!
Pimples like to stick with me when i was very stress...
But now no more stress...(Trying to not thinking about any stress source)
I will sleep away my pimples as i did last time...
Haha...
This method is effective to me...
Hope i can have a healthy skin after this break!n.n

Today will be better than yesterday...
Let the pasts become yesterdays...
And enrich ourselves by welcoming tomorrows!
Jiayou! 

沒有留言:

張貼留言