2010年9月17日 星期五

Forehead...


Human chase many things during our lifetime...
We learned,we experienced and we shared...
Yesterday Joey and i discussed one topic that i find quite interesting...
What if God write our future mate's name on our forehead?
So that we won't find them so difficultly...
And we wouldn't make a lot of mistakes that we do not wish to happen...

We are waiting...
Waiting for someone to come to our life and try to live with us for the rest of our life...
If we do not follow God's will,trying to make our own decision without following His words...
We will make mistakes and having those regret in our lifetime...
So why don't God write their names on our forehead when He is creating us?
But after the discussion...
We found that...
If He really did so...
All of us will have a big forehead...
Haha...
And what if our lifetime mate has a very long name?
Definitely our forehead have to be much more bigger than others...
And what if many people have the same name?
Then God has to mention where our lifetime mate come from...
And the personal details will fill our forehead...
Kinda interesting and funny,right?

I wondered...
Is it get into a relationship is God's will to let us learn and experience something through the relationship?
So that we will not make the same mistakes when we really meet our lifetime mate?
Erm...
I think yes...
Maybe He really wants me to learn to speak out my feeling rather than being hurt in the silence...
I was wondering is it a right decision for me to end this relationship...
Suddenly i feel...
It's the time to stop everything since He reminds me through the people around me...
The book,the feeling being hurt...
And also what actually i want for the rest of my life...
God knows everything...
He knows my limit of being stressed...
He knows what actually suitable for me...
Now,it's the time for me to surrender everything to Him...
The sadness,our future,our heart and many many more...

Everything has to back to God's will...
I willing to live under His will...
Follow His steps...
And i believe i will have a totally different life from now...
Trying to learn more about God...
Surrender everything to Him...
He will definitely listen to us...
Our mighty and caring God...

2 則留言:

  1. wa...
    in english again...hehe...
    good good...
    continue to live with God...
    let Him leads you in every area of your life...=)

    回覆刪除
  2. hehe...
    tqtq...
    will try to write more blogs in english in da future...
    u 2~
    we sama sama jy~n.n

    回覆刪除