2010年9月12日 星期日

parallel lines...


The side effect of reading too much of metrology...
There is still many metro terms inside my mind...
Parallelism,perpendicularity...
Thank God i won't touch metrology again in da coming semester(maybe...hope i will not fail this module)...

As we know,parallel lines will know meet each other...
There is no intersection point between them...
Some people in our life maybe parallel with us...
Or you are paralleling with me?
I said treat you bad torturing me too...
But now i can't help to stay a distance with you...
Maybe some distance is better than too close to each other...

I really don't know what i can do for you anymore...
Yes,i thought of separate and this thinking is not appear once in my mind before...
But i don't have enough reason for me to do such decision...
I don't want to have scars on our hearts anymore...
I don't like to hurt you...
But i can't ignore the problems between us...

After this morning...
Giving you a chance comes to my mind...
I think that maybe u will become more considerate after i told you my sadness...
Maybe this is the last chance...
Just hope both of us can go back to our past...
But if God decided to let us become parallel to each other life...
I will accept...

2 則留言: